Friday, May 16, 2014

Rift Run - Levels 52 to 53

Note: A Purest Challenge is not to twink any character, use paragon points, or use any outside help and progress in Hardcore.  Inspired by a post on d2jsp by Bubonic.  I chose to start at Expert difficulty and do Bounties (RNG selected) and Rift runs. 

One of the best features added to D3 was the legendary beam of glory.  It's exciting and always causes my breath to catch and heart to beat a little faster.  Early in the Rift run, I open up a stone cache usually found in the Act I tileset and boom....beam!!!

A flail!  It hasn't been very long since I found my last legendary flail and wonder if it's a duplicate but with higher level stats.

Apparently not!  Holy smoly!  A massive upgrade and my DPS is doing a happy dance.

The Rift run is complete.  The Butcher makes an appearance.  Here's me dodging his main attack by pure luck while taking a screenshot.

After completing the run, I gambled for a few chests because of the 500 shard limitation.  No luck and the rare chests are salvaged for scrap and crafting materials.

End of session stats.

End Gold: 942,054
DPS: 15,400.0
Toughness: 265,124

No comments:

Post a Comment