Thursday, June 5, 2014

Bounty Run Act III - Levels 56 to 58


Note: A Purest Challenge is not to twink any character, use paragon points, or use any outside help and progress in Hardcore.  Inspired by a post on d2jsp by Bubonic.  I chose to start at Expert difficulty and do Bounties (RNG selected) and Rift runs. 

Nothing too exciting to report on this Bounty run, just a couple of minor upgrades and some more crafting shenanigans.

Here's a good ring upgrade.  It's been awhile.  Most of the rings I've been finding were given to Mr. Templar.

I went for the defense in All Resists.  The sheet DPS went up slightly, but the losing the Sweep damage didn't make me particularly happy.  Again, though, the elites are coming with more affixes and elemental damage it becoming worrisome.

I wanted to craft these gloves.  The Magefists are growing long in the tooth and I want to start gathering Critical Hit Damage.  Replacing the armor is the obvious choice.

I get the STR main stat on the 2nd try.  Huzzah!

End of sessions stats.

End Gold: 1,242,631
DPS: 19,739
Toughness: 418,105

No comments:

Post a Comment