Monday, May 26, 2014

Bounty Run Act V and Rift - Levels 53 to 56 - Megapost

Note: A Purest Challenge is not to twink any character, use paragon points, or use any outside help and progress in Hardcore.  Inspired by a post on d2jsp by Bubonic.  I chose to start at Expert difficulty and do Bounties (RNG selected) and Rift runs. 

Yeah, I went a little crazy with the screenshots for this post.  Plans kept dropping and dropping and I was under the mistaken impression I'd actually be using them to equip Scrubsader - not so much.  Skip along if you aren't interested in seeing pictures of plans dropping.  There were a couple of exciting fights though!

Here's once of them.  Definitely a rectum clincher toward the end.  Those annoying blood blobs filled the screen and I kept getting boxed in and then Adria would spin and smash into me.  A couple of timely heals by the Templar were crucial.  Monsters are starting to hit hard.

This is what was waiting for me at the start of this bounty.  Yuck!

A plan!

A legendary plan!

Me pulling an elite pack and a champion together!

Meh.  The legendary plan doesn't feel so legendary.  I'll keep my Magefists.

Yep.  This amulet plan sucks too.

Starting the Rift and here's another Plan!

It's not an upgrade for me, but it's good enough for the Templar.

What's this?  Another Plan!

Ooooooo....

Hmmmm...wonder what they could be.

No time to check them out as I'm accosted!  Yep, that's me summoning the Rift Boss and I'm still whittling away at a Yellow Champion.

Ohooooo!!!  Firewalkers!  Perfect for a fire-based Crusader build.

End of session stats.

End Gold: 1,140,459
DPS: 17,301
Toughness: 340,103

Yeah, still looking badass.

No comments:

Post a Comment