Friday, May 9, 2014

Bounty Run Act V - Levels 49 to 52

Note: A Purest Challenge is not to twink any character, use paragon points, or use any outside help and progress in Hardcore.  Inspired by a post on d2jsp by Bubonic.  I chose to start at Expert difficulty and do Bounties (RNG selected) and Rift runs. 

YOLO Mal!!!

I did an Act V bounty run.  No kidding given the post title.

Mal was one of the bounties and a bonus bounty.  I thought awhile before deciding to go ahead and get Mal.  I love the look of the entrance to Mal.  Kudos to the graphic designers.


Whew!  What a fight!  Several sphincter-clenching moments.  Level 50!  Quite an achievement doing this challenge.  I didn't think I was going to make it this far.

End of session stats.
End Gold: 906,901
DPS: 8,995.60
Toughness: 249,120

No comments:

Post a Comment