Friday, May 9, 2014

Rift of the Carebears - Levels 48 to 49

Note: A Purest Challenge is not to twink any character, use paragon points, or use any outside help and progress in Hardcore.  Inspired by a post on d2jsp by Bubonic.  I chose to start at Expert difficulty and do Bounties (RNG selected) and Rift runs. 

Time for another rift!

I find a goblin, wreck him and a legendary ring drops.

I stared and stared at this ring, trying to think of a way I could use it or even the Templar.  Unfortunately, it didn't make DPS-sense.  I haven't salvaged it in the hopes that if I upgrade other gear there might be an opportunity for synergies.

First time I meet the Carebears and My Little Pony.

RNGesus blesses me with another legendary and it's a Flail.  Loot 2.0 strikes again.

Oh nice.  Very, very nice.  A nice upgrade from the Zweihander.

I found a group of Care Bears...

Let me bathe in their slaughter.

End of session.
End Gold: 778,865
DPS: 8,220.60
Toughness: 176,390


No comments:

Post a Comment