Thursday, April 24, 2014

Bounty Run Act II - Levels 32 to 35

Note: A Purest Challenge is not to twink any character, use paragon points, or use any outside help and progress in Hardcore.  Inspired by a post on d2jsp by Bubonic.  I chose to start at Expert difficulty and do Bounties (RNG selected) and Rift runs. 

I'm not sure why I thought I needed to do another bounty set and messed up the routine of Bounty and then Rift run.  Oh well, Act II was randomly selected.  I'm surprised on the Bounty runs none of the acts have been repeated yet.

Blessed Hammer-Combust is working out very nicely.  Monsters are dying more quickly.  I completed the 5 Bounties in less than an hour for the first time.

This sword drop from Zultan Khule.  As usual, I did his bounty first so he didn't have the extra hit points.

I got confused on the direction for the bounty and went the wrong way.  While I was circling back, legendary gloves dropped.

Holy crap!  Magefist!  Oh, I wish I was Level 60+ to get the top tier stats.  I won't complain too much since they are such a good upgrade.  I would imagine these gloves are going to be with me for a very long time.  I've seen people spend thousands of blood shards gambling for the gloves.  Happy, happy upgrade!!

I found this Boss to be "cute".  I was expecting a large beast.  Instead this guy pops out of the ground.  I burst out laughing.  I liked this zoomed in picture because of the three hammers whirling around him and my dramatic pose.

End of session stats.  I dropped a couple of diamonds into my pants - that sounds wrong - to boost my All Resist.  DPS pushed passed the 1,000 milestone.  The sword is making a big difference.  I swapped Heavenly Strength for the other passive that gives an extra 3 Wrath per attack.

End Gold: 290,507
DPS: 1,140.10
Toughness: 31,129



No comments:

Post a Comment