Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Bounty Run Act II - Levels 36 to 38



Note: A Purest Challenge is not to twink any character, use paragon points, or use any outside help and progress in Hardcore.  Inspired by a post on d2jsp by Bubonic.  I chose to start at Expert difficulty and do Bounties (RNG selected) and Rift runs. 

First repeat Bounty!!  Act II goes back to back!

Crap, it's Belial standing in my way again.  I go after him first.

He drops a nice chest upgrade.  I'm starting to favor armor pieces that start to increase the All Resist category.

Gobbo!  The remains of the gobbo and the glorious beam of light!

No time to collect the spoils as I am heavily engaged to complete the bounty.  Nice action pose.

This is a very interesting shield.  I'm going to mess around with the skill bar and see if I can spam Heavens Fury.  

This shield looks awesome!!!!!  I hope I got the transmog.  I don't remember if I received the notification.  It's the best looking shield and I'd certainly want to transmog any future shields.

End of session stats.

End Gold: 423,861
DPS: 1,735.50
Toughness: 54,117


No comments:

Post a Comment